Online universities are generating trillions (no, that’s not a typo, it’s trillions with a T!) of dollars in revenue for companies and universities worldwide. (To be specific, it’s a $4 trillion dollar worldwide market, and a $1.5 trillion market in the U.S.)
Setting up an online university that works — one that attracts paying learners and actually makes money for your company — can be a daunting task. Here are just a few questions you may have:
- What should we teach?
- Will this conflict with or take away from our core business? (The answer is no; it will actually INCREASE your core business, if positioned properly).
- What resources will we need?
- What’s the best format?
- How may courses do we need to attract an audience. (There’s a sweet-spot number, and it’s not a large number by any means. In fact, it’s better if you start your online U with a few well-developed, well-targeted core courses.)
- What should we charge. (We’ve done tons of market research and we have the answer as to what learners are willing to pay for a corporate-sponsored course.)
- How do I market and promote the course? Is course marketing different from product marketing? (YES! It is!)
- How long will it take to set up the university?
- What are the best payment systems/methods?
- What technology do we need?
- How much will it cost?
- Is it sustainable?
We can answer all of those questions. Just visit our contact page to get started.